Openbay Otis with Service Estimates
Today’s digital consumer turns to online research prior to making a decision on a professional to service their vehicle.
There are times when price matters to consumers for various reasons. Does your website have the ability to deliver real-time and near real-time service estimates? Openbay Otis has the ability to delivers service estimates for the majority of vehicles on today’s roadways.
Otis can generate more than a million mechanical service price estimates for nearly every domestic and import year/make/models. Service estimates are based on your businesses pricing structure and can be modified by your staff. Display summaries, or detailed breakdowns with parts, labor, and taxes rates are shown.
72% of consumers said getting an online service estimate is important to their decision when selecting a shop to service their vehicle.
Openbay Managed Service – Included with Otis
For complex service pricing, Openbay’s team of ASE certified and Master Mechanics with generate the service estimate on behalf of your business.
Service estimate details:
- Price estimates are based on vehicle Year-Make-Model-Trim-Engine and services selected
- Estimates are generated in near-realtime and within the chat window
- For complex repairs, Openbay ASE and Master Mechanic team members will deliver custom quotes to your website visitors on your behalf
- Estimates can be displayed with detailed parts, labor, taxes and time of the actual service (in hours) or provide a summary of the estimate
- Estimates are based on your business hourly labor rate, margins on OE and aftermarket parts and more
- General service pricing can be made available to visitors via Otis (e.g. tire rotation, wheel alignment, etc). Your business has the option to display general service pricing only.
- Service estimates are sent at the visitors selection; email or text (SMS)
- Notifications of service estimates are made available to business via online dashboard and Openbay ASP mobile app